Kew Gardens Shop | Kew Gardens London
Spend an entire day at the Kew Gardens a botanic garden in London, which has the most diverse collection of plants and fungi in the world. Visitors can learn more about botany, read science stories, enjoy delicious food at the on-site cafe, and buy amazing gifts from the Kew shops. Kew Gardens shops, comprising four shops in the royal botanical gardens, allow the guests to buy unique garden-inspired gifts and books to take home. Read on to know more about the Kew shopping center and what you can expect around here.
COVID-19 Safety Measures for Kew Garden Shops
Kew Garden Shops have implemented a few COVID-19 safety measures to ensure the safety of the guests and the staff members. Here are a few of the safety measures that every visitor needs to follow:
- Visitors are requested to book a time slot for visiting the Kew Gardens Shops if they are not a Kew member.
- Avoid visiting the Kew shopping center if you are showing COVID-19 symptoms or quarantining.
- All the buildings are being thoroughly cleaned and properly ventilated at Kew.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed at different locations for the guests to use.
- Face covering is a must when indoors except when you are eating
- Social distancing needs to be maintained at all times.
- If you have the NHS COVID-19 app, then use the NHS QR code at the entrance gate to check in to Kew Gardens. This makes it easier to test and contact-trace the visitors in case of emergencies.
- For shopping, guests are encouraged to use the online Kew shop.
- Use contactless payment methods at Kew Gardens shops and restaurants.
- Reduced staff levels at Kew to promote social distancing. This can result in delayed deliveries of the orders.
- At delivery, no digital signature will be taken to minimize the contact.
- Click and collect service for the Kew members has been disabled but you can order online and get the items delivered to your house.
- Reduced capacity for the school visits and organized access to the learning spaces to ensure minimum contact between different groups.
Kew Gardens Shop
At Kew Gardens Shops, you will be surrounded by the beautiful botanical gardens and can purchase amazing gifts and books that are inspired by the art collection here. From garden-inspired beauty products to sustainable backpacks, you will find it all at the Kew shops.
Victoria Plaza Shop
Victoria Plaza Shop is the biggest shop at Royal Botanical Gardens, Kew where visitors can find all types of homeware, stationery, books, and gift ideas. You can explore around the shop to buy your favorite garden-inspired books, outdoor items, or even food and drinks here.
Mon to Fri – 10 AM – 6:30 PM
Weekends and holidays – 10 AM – 7:30 PM
Location: Kew Road, Royal Botanical Gardens, Kew
White Peaks shop
While waiting for your kid’s turn at the Children’s Garden, visitors can take a stroll in the famous White Peaks shop. Apart from finding beautiful gift items and books, mostly botanically inspired, you can also find gifts and interesting items to buy for your children. From soft toys to children’s books to outdoor games, there is a large range of kids’ products available here.
Mon to Fri – 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Weekends and holidays – 10:30 AM – 7:30 PM
Location: Near Children’s Garden,Royal Botanic Garden, Kew
Another great Kew shop to check out, Pavilion Shop is located in the Pavilion building of the Royal Botanical Gardens. Here, you can buy books and vintage gift items that are often botanically inspired. From classic gardening books to 1940s garden furniture, vintage Ukrainian wheelbarrows to botanically inspired china, you will find a lot of treasures at this gift shop.
Operating Hours: 11 AM – 6 PM
Location: Pavilion Building, Royal Botanical Gardens, Kew
Galleries Gift Shop
Located in the Shirley Sherwood Gallery, Galleries Gift Shop is one of the best places to buy gifts and books at Kew. This gift shop offers a diverse range of products including books, gifts, prints, etc. that are inspired by the art collection at the Royal Botanical Gardens, Kew.
Operating Hours: 10 AM – 5:30 PM
Location: Shirley Sherwood Gallery, Royal Botanical Gardens, Kew
The Kew Online Shop
Get gifts and books delivered to your home with the help of the Kew Online Shop. In the online Kew shop, you can buy items for your gardens such as seeds, tools, accessories, garden ornaments, etc., home decor items and essentials, books, gifts, beauty products, kids’ items, and a lot more. This way, you can enjoy the safety of your home while buying your favorite items from the Kew Gardens shops.
Operating Hours: 24 x 7
All Your Questions Answered About Kew Gardens Shops
A. To ensure the safety of the visitors, many COVID-19 safety measures have been implemented at Kew Gardens shops such as mandatory face masks, maintaining a social distance, using contactless payment methods, reduced staff members, regular cleaning, and more.
A. Yes, it is safe to visit the Kew Gardens shops as long as you follow the COVID-19 safety measures on your visit.
A. Each of the Kew Gardens shops is located inside the Royal Botanic Gardens.
A. Yes, the Kew Gardens shops are open to visitors on the weekends.
A. Visitors can buy a wide range of unique gifts, a selection of outdoor items, popular books, and delicious food at the Kew Gardens shops.
A. A few of the top items available at the Kew Gardens shops are beauty products, picnic essentials, books, home decor, clothes, and a lot more.
A. Yes, an online Kew shop is available for the guests to buy their favorite gifts and books from the safety and comfort of their home.
A. It can take up to 5 days for the UK shipments and up to 10 days for the international shipments when one buys an item from the online Kew shop.
A. Yes, Kew shopping center has shops that sell a variety of unique gifts inspired by the Gardens and the art collection at Kew.